Welcome to Orenda Education
Gateway College Prep is a great place to work! We provide our faculty the freedom to employ innovative and creative instructional techniques that position us to be relevant in an inter-connected world. If you are committed to helping our K-12 students focus on the love of learning, come join our team!
Teresa Moreno, Director of Human Resources
To establish a pre-employment file, please complete the online application. Your application will be retained in active status for one school year. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview.
Why work for Orenda Education?
- Competitive salary with stipend opportunities
- Comprehensive health package and benefits (TRS participant)
- Teacher Retention programs with monetary perks Small school advantage
- Few disciplinary issues Engaged parents and students
- College Board Advanced Placement (AP) Curriculum
- A.V.I.D. College Readiness System
- UIL Fine Arts, Academics, and Athletics
- Incorporation of the “blended learning”, “flipped-classroom” instructional techniques
- Combines strategic use of technology, B.Y.O.D., and 24/7 Access Learning
- Opportunities to build future leaders and add practical value to the lives of students with our “Citizen, Scholar, Athlete” motto
- Supportive leadership culture
- Collaborative work environment
- Professional development/staff training