U.I.L. (University Interscholastic League) All-Inclusive Fee (Athletics, Academics & Arts):
Grades 7-12 = $250 per student
UIL Academic/Performing Arts Fee-Only (for students who participate in UIL academic and/or performing arts activities but not school-sponsored UIL athletics)
Grades 2-8 = $80 per student
Grades 9-12 = $160 per student
As an open-enrollment publicly funded charter school Gateway does not charge tuition.
Donations:Because charter schools receive about $2,000 less per student in public funding than traditional public school districts Gateway requests that each student family consider voluntarily participating in our Annual Fund Drive by becoming a Gator Club Member
. (Click here for the School Funding Study)The Gator Club Annual Fund Drive is how we raise the money to make up for this $2,000 per student funding gap
. Because we must use "instructional revenue" to also cover our building and facilities construction and maintenance costs, Gator Fund revenues allow us to recruit and retain talented faculty and offer our unique and comprehensive academic, athletic, fine arts and other extra-curricular programs.
Also, your incentives are established during the school year timeframe of Aug. 1 through July 31, so when each August's orientations occur, you'll have an idea if you qualify for those incentives (i.e. waivers of fees and after school supervision) based on donations made to date.
In addition, while we are very appreciative of matching gifts from companies where you work, the matched amount does not "count" towards your total gifted amount in order to determine your annual level of giving (i.e. Gator 100 Club, Golden Gate Club, etc.).
That could affect what "gifts of appreciation" and/or additional benefits you may receive from Orenda Education (i.e. polo shirts, decals, stadium seats, gold cards, etc.). Gator Club Giving Levels:$1,200 per student per year or $100 per month (Gator 100 Level)
$2,400 per student per year or $200 per month (Golden Gate Level)
$10,000 per student total giving (Hall of Fame Level)
Each Gator 100 Level Member receives the following:
- Auto decal of the "G" logo
- Embroidered Gator Polo Shirt
- Invites to informal evening "Reception with the Head of School" (2 opportunities each year)
Each Golden Gate Level Member receives the following:
- All of the above plus;
- Waive after school supervision fees for one child (if applicable)
- Gold Card;
- Featuring free entry into every school-sponsored athletic event and/or fine arts presentation (i.e. theater, art shows, dance team exhibitions, choral/instrumental presentations)
- Premium reserved seating for graduation and large assemblies
- Portable "Gator Chair" to attach to bleachers
Each "Hall of Fame" Level Member receives all of the above, plus:
- Nameplate placed on the Gator Club Commemorative "Hall of Fame" Plaque located in the Gateway College Prep School Student Union building foyer